JennAir Dishwasher Repair: Common Problems and Solutions
If you own a JennAir dishwasher and it's not working properly, it's time to call in the experts. At our appliance repair company, we specialize in repairing all kinds of dishwasher problems, including those specific to JennAir dishwashers. Here are some common problems and their solutions:
- Dishes not getting clean: If you notice that your dishes aren't getting clean, it could be due to clogged spray arms or a malfunctioning pump. We can clean or replace these parts to get your dishwasher working like new again.
- Leaking: Leaks can be caused by a faulty door gasket, worn out spray arm, or a damaged float switch. Our technicians can identify the root cause of the leak and provide a solution that will prevent it from happening again.
- Strange noises: If your JennAir dishwasher is making strange noises, it's likely due to a worn-out motor or a malfunctioning circulation pump. We can diagnose and fix the problem to keep your dishwasher running quietly and efficiently.
- Not draining: If your dishwasher is not draining properly, it could be due to a clogged drain hose or a malfunctioning drain pump. Our experts can clear out any blockages or replace the pump as needed to get your dishwasher back to normal.
- Door won't latch: A door that won't latch can be frustrating and prevent your dishwasher from running properly. This could be due to a damaged latch assembly or a worn-out door gasket. We can repair or replace these parts to ensure a tight seal and proper operation.
No matter what kind of problem you're experiencing with your JennAir dishwasher, our team of experienced technicians can diagnose and repair it quickly and affordably. Contact us today to schedule a service appointment and get your dishwasher working like new again.